myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Put naming container info in tagdoc?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:34:51 GMT
+0.

On one side, this would directly link the tag with the component class. I
know there isn't much chance that it would change, but wasn't it the point
of component type to indirect such info ?

On the other hand though, I'd find that info useful, because I wouldn't have
to browse the component API doc to see what interfaces are implemented.

Regards,

~ Simon