myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mvn site not building all reports locally
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:30:47 GMT
Don't know the details of mvn site, but the velocity errors about
VM_global_library.vm are probably just informational warnings -- that
file is optional.

The "too few arguments to macro" errors sound serious and probably are
the cause of some kind of problem.

Velocity macro calls look like this and have space-separated arguments

#macroname(arg1 arg2 arg3)

No idea if this is of any help in the specific instance.