myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSF 1.2 - no release (was: Re: [vote] release of Trinidad plugins (1.2.0))
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:10:37 GMT
I know, we tried, but lost, for now.
I think Geronimo2 needs an official release of MyFaces 1.2 as well.
(no SNAPSHOTs is a must)

The good news is, I am doing some work on the Trinidad 101 CORE.
As soon as that guy is out, we run a release on Trinidad 1.2.
That includes the plugins again.

My understanding is, that a release never hurts, therefore I tried to
get the Trinidad 1.2 plugins out, ASAP (see my other discussion
threads on this).

So two options:
a) revote (should be fine)
b) wait for the next Trinidad 1.2.x plugins release cycle

Greetings,
Matthias