myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Declaring flowScope Managed Beans
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:34:42 GMT
We could, but there's a couple of hiccups:
- It's a lot of work :)
- This means pageFlowScope would appear after
  requestScope, etc. in priority, when we really want
  it to come between request and session scopes.

For that first point, it really is a bunch, especially
when you figure on supporting JSF 1.2 annotations.

-- Adam