myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] Open 1.0.1 tasks?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:36:35 GMT
Does anyone have high-priority issues they'd like resolved
for 1.0.1?

I'd very much like to switch the default validation mechanism
from ALERT to INLINE, as I think that's the "killer feature"
for this release.  We also need some real release notes,
seein' as we're a grown-up project and all. :)  I'll give
that a whirl.

In addition, I'm thinking we should resolve at least:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-50
ClassCastException in ExternalContextUtils

... but that we should postpone:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-35
Dialog Framework to support 'iframe/lightweight' dialogs
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-46
Switch from IFRAMEs to XMLHttpRequest for non-fileupload requests
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-51
Support manually adding SetActionListener

And @Jeanne, isn't
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-49
resolved?

-- Adam