myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Declaring flowScope Managed Beans
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:07:10 GMT
IMHO, this is one of the points where the managed-bean facility shows
that it is not a full-blown bean-container (which it wasn't meant to
be of course from the beginning).

In Spring 2.0, you can add custom scopes; and with Mario's Orchestra
bridge, you can then get past this problem and use conversation scoped
beans just like normal beans - I kind of like this approach.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at