myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF 1.2 - no release (was: Re: [vote] release of Trinidad plugins (1.2.0))
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:01:18 GMT
Yes, even if JEE5 is not widely adoped, it can be adopted as of now.
Geronimo 2 uses MyFaces 1.2 as part of the JEE5 implementation. I
would like to see the Apache alternative to glassfish released (on
July?) with an official release of MyFaces 1.2...
And then, what? Why myfaces 1.2 if the RI 1.2 is out there for whoever
needs JSF 1.2?

Bruno