myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: Moving tobago developer into master pom
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 17:53:33 GMT
Hi,

you mean the "[Tobago] get rid of gentlement agreement" thread?

I never saw a official result, nor a official anouncement of voting
them in, as for me and Bernd.

And, because i was not in the PMC at this time, i don't know if there
was a PMC vote as for other committers as i suggest in the "Tobago and
MyFaces" thread
http://www.nabble.com/Tobago-and-MyFaces-tf2262739.html#a6851332

Regards,
  Volker