myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Cagatay Civici" <cagatay.civ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Apache MyFaces commons
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 06:51:14 GMT
Hi,

This array of modules makes my head go wwwwwwwrrrr..

Yeah mine too:)

 I agree with the idea of having non rendering components in commons jar at
first. Also it'd be good if we move the overlapping features in
trinidad,tomahawk and tobago to this commons module like subform. So we
don't keep reinventing the wheel.

Cagatay
Coast Guard