myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk, Myfaces 1.2 and Tomcat 6
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 16:45:54 GMT

On May 21, 2007, at 4:56 AM, Bruno Aranda wrote:

> Hi, I haven't tried directly since a while as I am always using jetty,
> but what is the exception you get?
>
> The TCK was run in geronimo with tomcat, so in theory everything
> should work correctly,

The annotation handling in geronimo's tomcat is different from that
in standalone tomcat (we have a private build of slightly modified
tomcat, we're waiting for some patches to be applied in the new
trunk) and how the annotations are supplied to myfaces is different
in standalone myfaces and in geronimo-myfaces.  That might possibly
explain the differences.

thanks
david jencks