myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eventual release of MyFaces 1.2
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 19:16:11 GMT
Yes, and the good news is: We just got a notification from Geir that
everything is fine and we are already allowed to officially release
the 1.2 impl.
Since I'm on vacation now I will not be able to do the release work
before Monday. But I will try everything possible and impossible to
get a release out at the end of next week.

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,