myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Arvid Hülsebus <arvid.huelse...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 1.0.11
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 11:45:51 GMT
+1, if the following 2 minor issues are resolved

- Markup "strong" for tc:out doesn't work in Speyside (I will check in
the necessary change in the trunk; for the release see the attached
patch file)
- If you switch to the Richmond theme in the address book demo, you will
get superfluous scroll bars in the address editor. I didn't look into
this one up to now.

Regards,
Arvid