myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] JIRA questions
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 21:53:10 GMT
I switched to using a readonly permission scheme, although I don't know if it gives you any
problems
moving the issues..

Don't have an answer for A atm though.. Could be a rights issue (eg if you are not markes
as a
developer on Trinidad it could be you have unisufficient rights to get an issue assigned (just
very wild guess..)

Mvgr,
Martin