myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Layout Component for Tomahawk and Trinidad
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 16:51:16 GMT
I'm not sure if this is relevant or possible; but for the Trinidad piece it
would be nice to extend (or work similar to) <tr:panelFormLayout/>.  We use
this component and like it's functionality.  Being able to specify the
label on the component and not have a separate <outputText> is nice as is
the ability to have a style sheet apply against all of the embedded components.

When laying out a complex form like you outlined below, having the ability
to specify/control the row/column positioning would be great.  Right now
the component does simple wrapping for rows/columns.

Altough, someone with more experience with the component might want to
comment because I could easily be missing some of it's functionality as I
just started to use it recently.

Chris....