myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Schnurpfeil <...@schnurpfeil.de>
Subject Re: Spec interpretation of ResponseWriter?
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 08:44:39 GMT
I've just found something in the spec/api (description for startElement):

"The element will be closed (i.e. the trailing > added) on any
subsequent call to
startElement(), writeComment(), writeText(), endDocument(), close(),
flush(), or write()."

So, I've to fix it in the TobagoResponseWriter

Regards,

Udo