myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From virfal <vfa...@kyrainfotech.com>
Subject html data table rendering is resulting into out of memory error
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 18:49:34 GMT

Requirement is such that thousands or records are to be displayed in data
table in single page without pagination.
--> JSF data table while rendering consumes lots of heap memory which is
throwing out of memory exception.
--> If we renders some limited rows in data table that is getting rendered
but its not releasing memory once the page is rendered.Data table is in bean
in session scope ( tried it with request scope but its not making any
difference.)
--> State saving method is "Client".
--> Cant increase heap size due to some limitations

Anticipating solution which can help to release memory once data table is
rendered or if possible consumes less heap while rendering objects.