myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wml Renderkit
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:59:17 GMT
pda is supported

> You could also look at Trinidad.   I think Trinidad also supports
> mobile devices.
>
> On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:20:53, Michael Krauße
> <michael.krausse@directbox.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I found an alternative for myFaces WML Renderkit. Its quite easy to use this toolkit
and it is called MobilFaces. Unfortunatly I do not have information about the license.

> > http://www.ericsson.com/mobilityworld/sub/open/technologies/open_development_tips/tools/mobile_jsf_kit
> >
> > Greetings
> > Michael

postings I still do not have a working solution and have no idea what to try next. :-(

> > > Since I do really need the WML Renderkit and want to make some modifications
I am heavly interested to get a startingpoint so that I can switch the renderkit from html
to wml.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh