myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manol...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5 (rc2)
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:47:57 GMT
Hi all,
I fixed the license issues on the tomahawk 1.1.5 branch and built a new release.
This is the vote for MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5 release candidate 2.
(aka "The Tomahawk Easter Release 2007 - reloaded")

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk" v1.1.5  [1]
 2. MyFaces Tomahawk Assembly  [2]
 3. MyFaces Tomahawk Examples Assembly  [2]
 4. Proposed Release Announcement  [3]

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [4]).

Please cast your votes:
[ ] +1  (I confirm that I tested this release and therefore approve it)
[ ] +0  (I have no time to test now but I look forward to this new release)
[ ] -1  (Serious concerns because...)

--Manfred

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository/
[2] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/tomahawk-1.1.5/