myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces and HTML 4.01
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:42:46 GMT
Also, this issue is important for some clients, especially governments since
they sometimes have politics about W3C standard compliance. Therefore, a
very small issue like the generated id can be enough to put an end to a
proposed JSF solution on its own. Of course, I know this is not the only
thing needed to get full HTML 4.01, but it would be a good start.

Regards,

~ Simon