myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADFFACES-467 Jira and MyFaces TLD Compliance Jira(s)
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:19:24 GMT
Hi Tim, I have just done a fresh checkout from the latest branch:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/branches/faces-1_2-070427/
trinidad1_2-070427

cd trinidad1_2-070427
cd plugins
cd maven-faces-plugin
mvn install

And then I have changed the POMs in core/build and core/impl to use
the locally installed version "incubator-1.2-07-apr-SNAPSHOT" and the
build goes ok, without errors.

I have also checked
AbstractComponentGenerator.convertStringToBoxedLiteral(AbstractComponentGenerator.java:433)
and the exception is not thrown in that line anymore, so I guess you
are not using the latest branch?

Cheers and thanks for the help in 1.2,

Bruno