myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>
Subject RE: MyFaces community BOF at J1
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:58:54 GMT
Yeah, this is a big community :-). I'll be happy just being there. We'll
have to get beer afterwards, though :-).

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
* Sign up for the JSF Central newsletter!
http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17 *