myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>
Subject RE: MyFaces community BOF at J1
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:57:56 GMT
I probably don't count as part of the community, but I'll try and show up at
the BOF to see everyone ;-).

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info

* Sign up for the JSF Central newsletter!
http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17 *