myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum down?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:28:06 GMT
On 3/29/07, Manfred Geiler <manfred.geiler@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Doesn't work for ssh" What does that mean? mrmaven is a unix user.
> why can't I login with that user? I attempted both login as mrmaven
> and su to mrmaven. No success.
> My intention was to run the start_continuum-1.1.sh script as mrmaven.

I can't log in as mrmaven either-- it says the password is invalid,
but I don't remember anyone saying it was changed.

> I thought the myfaces zone is our private zone and we have our own
> continuum instance running there. So why can't we simply start it?

I have no idea -- I can't get to either Continuum instance with a web
browser, and I can't log in to see what's wrong.

If no one else can get into the box, we'll have to ask the
infrastructure team for help.

--
Wendy