myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum down?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 03:05:17 GMT
On 3/28/07, Manfred Geiler <manolito@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Wendy! Hi all!
> What happened to continuum? Is it down?
>
> Just tried to login as mrmaven. No success. Has the password changed?
> (Can someone please send me the password)
>
> What steps are necessary to bring it up again?
> Is it as simple as running the start_continuum-1.1.sh script?

Both of the Continuum instances seem to be down, and the password I
remember doesn't work for ssh.

The Continuum instructions (such as they are) are here:
 * http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Continuum_Build

Once it comes back up, register for an account using your ASF id, and
I'll make you a system administrator.  (If register for an account
doesn't work, let me know and I'll just add you.)

--
Wendy