myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum down?
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:21:38 GMT
Apparently not my fault:

[INFO] [site:site]
[WARNING] Error loading report
org.apache.maven.changelog.ChangeLogReport - AbstractMethodError:
canGenerateReport()
[WARNING] Error loading report
org.apache.maven.changelog.DeveloperActivityReport -
AbstractMethodError: canGenerateReport()
[WARNING] Error loading report
org.apache.maven.changelog.FileActivityReport - AbstractMethodError:
canGenerateReport()
[WARNING] Error loading report org.apache.maven.plugin.jxr.JxrReport -
AbstractMethodError: canGenerateReport()
[WARNING] Error loading report
org.codehaus.mojo.surefire.SurefireReportMojo - AbstractMethodError:
canGenerateReport()
[WARNING] Unable to load parent project from repository: Could not
find the model file
'/local/continuum-1.0.3-SNAPSHOT/apps/continuum/working-directory/231/../pom.xml'.
[INFO] Skipped "About" report, file "index.html" already exists for
the English version.
[ERROR] VM #displayTree: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 2 got 0
[ERROR] VM #menuItem: error : too few arguments to macro. Wanted 1 got 0
[INFO] Generate "Taglibdoc documentation" report.
[INFO] Generate "Tag reference" report.
[INFO] Generate "Tag library validation" report.
[INFO] Generate "Checkstyle" report.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Unable to find
configuration file location.
Unable to find location 'config/myfaces-checks.xml' as URL, File or Resource.