myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [sandbox] autoUpdateDataTable
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:29:02 GMT
Actually, I'm not so sure now.  It looks like we have at least one
person submitting patches for this component.  Should it really be
deprecated?  Is there an equivalent replacement?  If not, and someone
is providing patches, I think we should consider keeping it.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-935