myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rewording "There should always be a submitted value for an input if it is rendered, its form is submitted, and it is not disabled or read-only."
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:09:25 GMT
After reading the source code again, here's my revised message:

	= "There should always be a submitted value for an input if it is rendered,"
	+ " its form is submitted, and it was not originally rendered
disabled or read-only.";
	+ "  You cannot submit a form after disabling an input element via javascript."
	+ "  Consider setting read-only to true instead"
    + " or resetting the disabled value back to false prior to form
submission.";