myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject [Vote] Sponsoring Entity of RCF (was Re: [Proposal] RCF, a rich component library for JSF)
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:31:15 GMT
Hello,

last week I sent out the proposal for the donation of RCF from Oracle
to the ASF. The proposal mentioned, that we need to do a vote on the
MyFaces PMC of being the "Sponsoring Entity" of that *podling*. After
finding the sponsor, we move this *discussion* to the incubator
general list.

The proposal has been posted to the MyFaces wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/RCF_Proposal

Please vote here, on the MyFaces DEV mailing list.

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf