myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [trinidad] about maven-faces-plugin
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:45:45 GMT
can you post that on the mailing of Trinidad ?
I think not that much people here are really familar w/ that
generating framework.

the /**/// or what ever, I added this morning to get rid of an issue
w/ UIViewRoot was something I also hated. AFAIK this was added in the
MyFaces specific part.
Usually working w/ the generator is fine.

We use it in production to generate the components as well

Thx,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf