myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Ernst Fastl" <ernst.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject renderMessages in common.js produces "root - object has no properties" JS error
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:03:39 GMT
Hi!

I just split the PPR example into few simpler, easier to understand examples.
see TOMAHAWK-945 patch

While doing so I noticed, that the commandLinks in the examples won't submit
in firefox (haven't tried other browsers so far). In the file common.js the
renderMessages function gets called with null as component and produces a
JS-Error "object has no properties".

Could this be related to client-side validation?

If so, did I do anything wrong with the commandLinks in the examples?

thanks in advance

Ernst