myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the status of the tomahawk 1.1.5 branch?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:22:05 GMT
Yes, correct IMHO.

Q to all: was there any tomahawk trunk commit during the last days
that might be critical and/or cause trouble in the upcoming release?

If not we will throw away the old 1_1_5 branch and recreate it from
trunk during the next hours. If you have critical tomahawk commits
please hold them up until the branch is done and trunk was switched to
1.1.6-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,
Manfred

--