myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: SubmitOnEvent doesn't work as child of h:selectOneMenu without explicit id
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 20:10:30 GMT
Hi!

Ok, its getting hot now, there is a difference between your two html
snippets:

not working
> <select size="1"
> name="masterForm:connectPageForm:chooseMemberForm:_id48">

working
> <select size="1"
> name="masterForm:connectPageForm:chooseMemberForm:memberInput"
> id="masterForm:connectPageForm:chooseMemberForm:memberInput">

As you can see, the first lacks the id.
Though, the last version of submitOnEvent uses getElementsByName, though
from the java script error in your last pos I see that you must use
another version of it.

> I manually copied it into my project on Jan 24th, though.
There must be something went wrong, only the first version dated with
10.10.2006 used getElementById by accident.

So, you should be able to fix this problem when you copy the latest
version of submitOnEvent.js in your project.
But I guess it's simply load it from your old sandbox jar, no? So you
might replace it from within.

Ciao,
Mario