myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [sandbox] autoUpdateDataTable
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:24:14 GMT
I am with Mathias that we should remove completely those components in
the API that fail and are not maintained. I see no need to keep them
in the API if they are not supported now already. Maybe we could
define the set of conditions to remove a component from the sandbox
(we already have the conditions to graduate a component)...

Cheers,

Bruno