myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any sandbox components eligible for promotion?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:30:29 GMT
Scheper, Erik-Berndt schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Now that a new myfaces core release seems near, I hope the same will
> happen for tomahawk.
>
> Since the branch for tomahawk 1.1.4 is rather outdated by now, I
> wondered whether there are any sandbox components eligible for
> promotion, including the dojo components. It has been some time since
> the dojoInitializer was promoted, and I have not seen many issues for it.
>
> Any opinions?
>
> Regards,
> Erik-Berndt

One issue which cropt up today with the initializer
(patch already provided but I will be able earliest to work it in tonight),

as for promotion, the dojo layouting stuff
seams feasable once the docs are done
there are no real issues with them.

The fisheye also, one small issue, not really
causing a severe release holdup.
Table suggest and ajax auto suggest, have also
one small issue left (encoding which someone is working
on currently).
The dialog works pretty well as well.

Those come to my mind instantly.

Most of those components just need docs and a testing
against the ri.