myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Question regarding adding a new verification task
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 11:12:58 GMT
Hi
Since I am currently working on fixing a lot of missing references in
the sandbox Taglib classes.
(Some people including me used a lot of includes from entities resulting
in several missing attribute implementations)

I am going to write, since this seems to be the most obvious way,
a program which checks the generated component tlds via introspection
against the taglib classes for those references.

If anyone is willing, to integrate it into maven once I am done
please drop a note here.

Otherwise is there maybe already a check in maven which does this test?
Tomcat is unable to check it as it seems, although I turned on
tldValidation it did not report errors which were there.
Also most other app server skip it, but weblogic does not
and it is correct that it does not skip it.