myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [INFO] myfaces core release 1.1.5 procedure started
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:11:03 GMT
On 2/2/07, Manfred Geiler <manolito@apache.org> wrote:
> FYI
> I have just started preparing the core release 1.1.5.
> See http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CoreRelease115#diary for details on
> the proceedings.
> --Manfred

I think you've just discovered that some things in the "maven" project
need to be released first. :)

The same procedure should work w/ release:prepare and release:perform.
 The files should land in
people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository when you
"perform" the release, so that we can vote on them first.

After you release the master pom, you'll just need to add that repo to
your settings.xml so your Maven client can find the file when you
build with a clean local repository.

For individual things under myfaces/maven, you can add -DtagBase so
Maven SCM knows where to put the tag.

Unfortunately I'll be unavailable for the rest of the day, but I'll be
around this evening and tomorrow afternoon (GMT -7) if you need any
help.

Thanks!
--
Wendy