myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces Fusion
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:30:18 GMT
> The parts in the sandbox will deleted once the setup of the new project
> has settled down.

Mario,

Other than the conversation tag, what else will be removed from the sandbox?

Also, how is this going to affect the users who are currently using
these sandbox parts?  At minimum, we should have a separate thread on
myface-users identifying the parts and giving the end-users some
warning.   I know the sandbox is subject to change, but I think most
of us expect those components to remain around in some form once they
show merit.   I honestly don't know what the user base for these
migrating components is, though.