myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces Fusion
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:13:02 GMT
I went back and reread the "spring conversation scope and ejb".
There's nothing in here stating that Mario was planning on starting a
subproject or committing any code, so I don't think we're being too
harsh when someone starts a new subproject without any warning, and we
get concerned.

There needs to be some kind of discussion before a commit of this
type, even if it's a single message.