myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attributes enabledOnUserRole and visibleOnUserRole being deprecated?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 20:30:53 GMT
Because attributes have to be documented and maintained for every
component.  They also don't work for non-Tomahawk components.

A securityContext approach is more flexible, maintainable, and
all-encompassing.   We had a long discussion on this a long time ago
on the dev list.   You could probably find it in the archives.