myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Barbalace, Richard" <RBARBAL...@PARTNERS.ORG>
Subject RE: MyFaces Fusion Naming
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:24:18 GMT
I would pronounce Kleber as klee-ber with a long E sound like "cleaver" (a large
knife or an instrument for cutting things apart, which might be ironic given the
word's meaning in German).  The word "Kleber" has no obvious meaning in English.

Even after reading the description on the Wiki page, I still have no idea what
this stuff is supposed to do or how it is to be used.  If it has primarily to do
with something called "conversations" (whatever that means), maybe use a name
like "conversation" or a synonym in some language would be better?

Richard J. Barbalace
Cambridge, MA, USA

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mike Kienenberger [] 
> Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:21 AM
> To: MyFaces Development
> Subject: Re: MyFaces Fusion Naming
> It probably sounds like "Clever".
> It looks like "Keebler" (a cookie/cracker manufacturer).
> On 2/28/07, Mario Ivankovits <> wrote:
> > Hey,
> > > I wonder how "Kleber" sounds for English native speakers?
> > I bet it sounds horrible ..... I hope so :-)
> >
> >
> > Ciao,
> > Mario
> >
> >

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983
and properly dispose of this information.

View raw message