myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any sandbox components eligible for promotion?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:41:08 GMT
> The dialog works pretty well as well.

Yes, i also want to promote this component toward tomahawk, it is
quite stable and
it seems that there are many usecases out there.

SelectManyPicklist also seems to be a good candidate for migration and
has lived in sandbox for quite a long time.

After fixing the encoding issue, ajaxSuggest components will be the
first two candidates to me for a promotion to tomahwak.

Don`t know much about the layouting stuff, but i believe that werner
tells us the truth. :)

cheers,

Gerald

--