myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2 and Geronimo 2.0
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:04:06 GMT
Hi Matthias,  Thanks for taking a look at the patch.  When I apply it
to my local copy of current12/core I am able to use JSF in a JSP
without breaking any JSTL apps.  Without the patch JSPs that use JSTL
without also using JSF produce the NullPointerException mentioned
earlier. In that case org.apache.myfaces.application.ApplicationImpl
has created several resolvers that participate in JSTL's variable
resolution while assuming that the MyFaces context factory has already
put a FacesContext into the ELContext.

Does the MyFaces project have a private list where details about TCK
are discussed that I could subscribe to?  Alternatively I can provide
you with the address for Geronimo's TCK list that you can subscribe to
if you have signed the NDA.

Best wishes,
Paul