myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Tobago APT plugin question
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:56:17 GMT
We're using the maven-apt-plugin over at Struts, and are having
trouble with it not finding the configured factory.

We have a struts-annotations jar that contains
TLDAnnotationProcessorFactory.  When this jar is in compile scope, all
is well.

However, I think I should be able to define this dependency either in
I get:

warning: Specified AnnotationProcessorFactory, 'org.apache.struts.annotations.ta
glib.apt.TLDAnnotationProcessorFactory', not found on search path.
warning: No annotation processors found but annotations present.

What is the 'search path' here, and why would the plugin not see the
class in a build extension or a dependency of the plugin itself?

(For now I'll put the jar back in compile scope and mark it optional.)

Thanks,
Wendy