myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch Branch?
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 03:34:50 GMT
On 1/5/07, Stan Silvert <stan.silvert@jboss.com> wrote:

> > Stan, do you have the JIRA issue and svn revision(s) for the portlet
> > bug fix?  I need to know if it affects Shared or just Core.
>
> It's just core.
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1481

OK, then we can use the released Shared 2.0.3 with it.

There having been no objections voiced so far... here's the branch:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/branches/1_1_4_1/

And the release plan:
   http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CoreRelease1141

I added a JIRA version for 1.1.4.1-SNAPSHOT and moved MYFACES-1481 to it.

It's ready for someone to apply the fix to the branch, and update the
license headers.  I'm not sure what in what order those would go best;
I'm hoping the relevant commits can be merged to the branch, but I'm
not familiar enough with the code to attempt it.

Instructions for publishing snapshots (and fixing permissions
afterwards) are at the bottom of the release plan.  I'll keep an eye
on this, but starting next week I won't be available as much during
the day.

--
Wendy