myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerald M├╝llan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slide show component
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:41:20 GMT
Hi,

sure, cool new components are always pretty welcome.

The common way of contributing a new component to MyFaces is the start
in sandbox. After some comments and experiences on it, and if
following there are no opened jira issues the component may be suited
to be migrated to tomahawk.

So, would be great if you could provide a patch with the new added
files to the sandbox dirs
and please open a corresponding jira entry.

The minimum requirement should be to provide a working example in the
sandbox web-app
to show how it works and a little description to each new introduced attribute.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at