myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From gvanma...@comcast.net (Gary VanMatre)
Subject Re: spring conversation start (@manfred)
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:00:31 GMT
>From: "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinschek@gmail.com>
>
> Hi Craig,
>
> Facelets supports a
>
> setPropertyActionListener
>
> as well - if Clay does, I can't say.

The current Clay JSF 1.2 support is limited to the things that are not 1.2 specific.  As you
know, the new SetPropertyActionListener uses the new ValueExpression interface.  After our
next Shale release, we need to start looking at how to support all of the new 1.2 features
including multiple versions of the clay configurations. I welcome any interested parties.

> regards,
>
> Martin

Gary