myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus Bond" <marcus_bo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Trinidad / ADF: How do I set a property in a bean when commandLink is pressed?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:32:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying out Trinidad / ADF Faces rewriting a small app previously done
with tomahawk. Is there an equivalent of t:updateActionListener?

I have a table where each row is produced as a link, when a user clicks the
link they are redirected to another page which holds more comprehensive
details related to that row. How with ADF do I set a property in a backing
bean when a link is pressed? In tomahawk this is simple as
<t:updateActionListener> has value and property attributes...

thanks,
Marcus.

It's Hotmail's 10th Birthday! Come and play Pass the Parcel
http://www.msnpasstheparcel.com