myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Grant Smith" <work.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.1.5 release status?
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 17:44:51 GMT
My understanding was that the "blocker" portion of this issue related to the
changing of the headers, which has been done. Adding the copyright notice to
the NOTICE files I have missed but that is trivial and will be done in the
next few minutes.

However, part of this issue deals with running RAT against the source tree.
In it's current state, RAT produces a huge amount of output (attached as a
ZIP file to the JIRA). I don't think we should hold back the release for
this, but perhaps I'm in the minority. If someone would like to review the
output, that would be helpful.

On 12/6/06, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 12/6/06, Grant Smith <work.grant@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I just downgraded it. I believe the issue is "mostly" resolved, and
> should
> > not be the cause of delay in this release.
>
> We are required to comply with ASF policy, so yes, it does block a
> release.
>
> Just a quick look says the NOTICE files haven't been updated yet.
> (They should contain a copyright notice with the years, since that was
> removed from the license headers.)
>
> Example:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/trunk/impl/src/main/resources/NOTICE.txt
>
> --
> Wendy
>



-- 
Grant Smith

Mime
View raw message