myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: InputSuggestAjax with client side state saving
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:39:11 GMT
Sylvain Vieujot schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for that.
> I did the test for Firefox, and it worked well.
> Before the upgrade, all the pages with a dojo component looked blank :

Btw. I almost forgot, I posted a result already on the mailinglist  or
jira (cannot remember) regarding this 0.3.1 bug, this is a bug due to
dojo triggering an swf load. Hence the browser looks for an installed
flash plugin and on certain linux configurations this is switched off,
dojo refuses to load and then you get this result.

I tracked down this bug a while ago in a parallels linux
testinstallation and firefox prompted me to load the swf plugin
afterwards the page worked.

Just to have this issue covered ;-)

The referenced SWF file is a big issue for me, I want to have this out
but I have not had time to look deeper into this issue. I assume it has
something to do with another transport layer or svg...