myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I am working on a Selenium test suite.
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:13:30 GMT
On 11/25/06, Paul Spencer <paulsp@apache.org> wrote:

> At this point I have committed none of the tests, but I would like to
> commit them soon.
> 1) Where is the best place to add them? I suspect the best place add
>     this is myfaces/tomahawk/snapshot.
>
> 2) What should the artifactId be?  Currently it is myfaces-snapshot-testing.

First, thanks for taking this on!

Why not add these tests to one of the existing apps?

The word 'snapshot' has a special meaning in Maven, that doesn't seem
to apply here-- if it does have to be separate, this would be another
"example" app that we could ship, both to demonstrate how to use the
components and encourage this sort of testing.

--
Wendy